1.16.2016

MakeUp: Chocolate Vampy Lips

Hi guys!
Today's makeup look is on the dark and vampy side. 
In 2015, most thanks to Kylie Jenner, dark-brown lip colors became in again and it looks like it'll be here for a while.
As i don't currently own any deep dark brown lipsticks, i created this look by lining and filling my lips with my eyebrow pencil- Davis No.18!, after exfoliating and generously moisturizing my lips with Vaseline, of course.

I left the other parts of my face neutral with a sheer pearly finish to my lids and highlighter.


                                              Face
Mary kay foundation //LA Girl Pro Concealer//Black Opal Oil Absorbing Powder//MakeUp Revolution & Jordana bronzer/highlighter
                                              Brows
Davis brow pencil//LA Girl Pro Concealer//Black Opal Sand shadow
                                              Eyes
Black Opal Peach Tree blush in crease, Sheer Satin on lids//Zaron Jazz gel liner//Mary Kay Ultimate mascara
                                              Lips
Vaseline Jelly as primer// Davis eyebrow pencil No.18





Have a great weekend!

0 comments: