4.15.2015

Beauty Loving: Edgy White & Purple.

Edgy Beauty

Edgy Beauty by sky-chi featuring a purple lipstick
Hi guys! these are some of the beauty looks and things i've been loving and craving lately. 
I mean, i've always been for the edgy side with my beauty (as opposed to my decidedly-dreadfully-laid-back slightly-androgynous slash traditional style), and the currents beauty trends of white/grey hair, purple lipsticks and the not-so-new white nail polish are giving me all kinds of life.
As a matter of fact, i am putting in white and blonde braids this weekend, fingers crossed, i hope i love it, i hope it suits me, even though i most likely will not care anyway. Wish me luck!.
I'll be posting photos of the show-stopping spectacle that will be my hair this weekend on my Instagram , so follow me, ok? :).
Keep Walking, Frenchie.

0 comments: