8.11.2014

Teen Choice Awards 2014: The Blue Carpet, Best & Worst Dressed, All The Fashion Scoop.

Kim Kardashian
The 2014 Teen Choice Awards held this past Sunday in Los Angeles, U.S.A, and the stars came out to play. Let's see who looked fab, and who looked Not Fab.
Starting with Kim Kardashian in Balmain. Grrrr... *Looks at chocolate cookie in hand for a minute,quickly swallows it, and starts a diet. In my mind*
Kendall Jenner
Kendal Jenner. Love the jumpsuit, but i'm not sure about the sandals. What's up with them??
Kylie Jenner
Kylie Jenner. I must say that Kylie is growing into this super-gorgeous lady. I like.
jennifer-2014-teen-vhoice-awards-elie-saab
Jennifer Lopez. That is all.
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift. Nice departure from her long, gold, gown. I'm not sold on the hair though.
Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo
Jordin Sparks and her too-skimpy top, with her man-candy/BF Jason Derulo (Don't we see Jason with this outfit at every awards show??).
Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez looking grown in a sleek tailored black suit. I like it.
Lea Michele
Lea Michele. Hot! Isn't it too much for this particular occasion?

Sarah Hyland
Sarah Hyland.
ariana-grande-2014-teen-choice-awards
Ariana Grande. Nice look, but we are over the ponytail. OAN, i always forget that Ariana is 21 YEARS OLD. She looks like a 14-year-old girl. Cute.
Nina Dobrev
Nina Dobrev. Love love love this.
Chloe Grace Moretz
Chloe Moretz is my person, so she can do no wrong for me.
Hilary Duff
Hilary Duff is one of the worst dressed for me. That top is just frumpy, and maybe lighter sandals would have helped. *shrug*
Zendaya
Zendaya Coleman is perfect, as usual.
lucy-hale-2014-teen-choice-awards
Lucy Hale. Edgy and super flattering on her.
Hailee Steinfeld
I love Hailee Steinfeld, but this outfit seems a bit too old for her, no?
Those are my picks. Who rocked and who bombed for you?
Keep Walking.

0 comments: