1.15.2013

Kardashians Sisters Sued For $10 Million Over Their 'Khroma Beauty' Line.


Kim, Kourtney & Khloe Kardashian's beauty line Khroma Beauty is bringing some expensive problems for the sisters. They are currently being sued by makeup artist Lee Tillett for allegedly stealing the 'Khroma' name from her own line which is actually named Kroma Makeup founded in 2004.
Ms. Lee Tillbett had previously sent a 'cease & desist' letter to the Kardashians last July, asking them to stop the naming of their line after hers, to which Boldface Inc. took counter legal steps nullifying the request. she said in a statement-
“I developed the Kroma line myself, built my business through my own hard work, and took the legal steps necessary to protect it. And yet I have now been forced into legal battle with the Kardashians simply because they have decided to take something that doesn’t belong to them"
Ms. Lee is now seeking $10million in damages from the Kardashians and their marketers Boldface group Inc.
Well, This is not good however you look at it. I hope it gets resolved fairly to all parties.


0 comments: