7.16.2012

Rihanna Designing Collection For River Island


It's just been revealed that Rihanna will be designing her own capsule collection with British high-street brand River Island.
River Island is known to be hip and edgy, which is definitely Rihanna, so i think this match will work.
Plus, with Riri's high celebrity status, the collection is sure to sell out.
Rihanna says-
Rihanna says of the collection, "I've been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special."
Let's wait and see this!

0 comments: